Gerber Soothe Pro for sale Ready-to-Feed Good Start Infamt Formula
Gerber Soothe Pro for sale today at exclusive price!
Firstly the first and only formula with 2′-FL HMO* and Probiotics (L.reuteri), designed to ease colic, excessive crying, fussiness and gas.
- New recyclable packaging!
- 2’-FL HMO* is a prebiotic just like one of those found at significant levels in breastmilk
- Comforting Probiotics, L. reuteri, have been clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50%**
- Comfort Proteins®, small proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest
- Carbohydrate blend with 30% lactose to help ease fussiness and gas
- Expert-recommended DHA to help support brain and eye development
Directions for Preparation and Use:
Use as Directed by a Doctor
Warning: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Consult your baby’s doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing formula.
gerber good start soothepro comforting probiotics powder infant formula
gerber good start soothepro reviews